Monday, April 23, 2007

HERE'S THE LETTER I SENT TO THE CUNTS OVER AT THE ELKO "JUSTICE" COURT.

H. D E A N B E R R Y




Monday, April 23, 2007


Elko Township Justice/Municipal Courts
Elko County Courthouse
Post Office Box 176
Elko, Nevada 89803
Phone: (775) 738-8403
Fax: (775) 738-8416


Elko “Justice” Court/Marjean C. Kidner:


So what happened on my appeal of April 9, 2006? Case CR 2005-2105.


Roger Stewart faxed me, telling me that’s when my appeal was to be heard (her fax is posted on my blog, http://chickenshitwellsandelko.blogspot.com/). I’ve left several messages for her at the Public Pretenders Office (and wrote one letter) but she hasn’t been man enough to get back to me.


Of course, the problem might be his c___ receptionist. She’s never acted very responsibly or professionally. No offense if you’re related to her. I assume that because Elko County does seem to be very inbred. (In fact, to my friends I refer to it as Inbred County.)


Is this Amy, by the way? The same Amy who told me I’d have to hire a lawyer to get my trial transcripts. Apparently, all it took was a letter to the Nevada Attorney General. What evil garbage.


My fine, before the appeal, was $215. Hurry up and let me know if I have to pay that. Pronto. No phone calls. I like stuff I can put up on my blog, http://chickenshitwellsandelko.blogspot.com/.


I’ll include your names, of course. After all, that’s what Freedom Of Speech is; the ability to ridicule the nazicommunist authorities. I’m making you famous. You deserve it. All unethical “people” deserve it.


This letter will be posted to my blog (http://chickenshitwellsandelko.blogspot.com/) by the time you get it. My blog is getting a lot of hits, by the way. I want to show America what kind of nazi hillbillies live in Elko. Hehehehehe.


Your friend,




H. Dean Berry
Real Christian
Real American
deanberryministries.net






P.O. BOX 182 • 780 THIRD STREET • WELLS, NV 89835
(775) 752-3114 • FAX: (775) 206-9255 • DEANER@HDEANBERRY.COM

No comments: